Dual Input H/Duty over the head Noise Cancelling Headset
The DUAL INPUT Heavy Duty over the head Headset enables you to connect one headset to 2 different 2way radios. There is a separate PTT for each radio (one red and one black PTT on each earmuff). The DUAL INPUT Heavy Duty Headset also has a listen only input for receiving audio from a 3rd device if required.
The boom microphone comes standard with an Amplified Dynamic microphone for high noise environments but if you prefer we can fit an Electret or Standard Dynamic microphone instead.
The DUAL INPUT Heavy Duty Headset comes with the ability to choose either:-
1. PUSH TO TALK (PTT) IN LINE CABLE (allows you to use the PTT Inline or Earmuff PTT); OR
2. PUSH TO TALK (PTT) ON THE EARMUFF CABLE (can only use Earmuff PTT); OR
3. A mixture of both options.
Our Heavy Duty cable system enables you to cheaply and easily upgrade you headsets if you upgrade your radios!
The headset is manufactured standard with the positive action earmuff PTT. However, if you chose to purchase the cable with the large high-quality inline PTT button you can use either the Earmuff PTT or the large inline PTT button providing flexibility with different staff preferences. This product has been manufactured with strain relief, meaning that all the pressure is placed on the kevlar reinforced cable. Therefore if the cable gets caught in machinery etc the strain relief prevents damage occurring to the earmuff which can be an expensive repair. This allows you to simply purchase a new cable.
A very affordable extreme noise cancelling headset. Suitable for all industry types but a particular favourite with motor racing, production, manufacturing, mining, construction…
- Interchangeable Radio Interface Cable allowing 1 headset to suit different model radios. This also allows change-out of the main cable in the event the cable is damaged.
- Choice of earmuff PTT or inline PTT/earmuff PTT. If you choose the inline PTT option the earmuff PTT still operates.
- Set up standard with Amplified Dynamic microphone (with option of Electret or Standard Dynamic microphone).
- AUX INPUT JACK – allows for input of 3rd audio device such as scanner, MP3, etc.
- Added Strain Relief to ensure protection of the main cable connection socket in the event the cable is caught on machinery, etc We have noted that when the cable is strained on similar products manufactured by other brands there is a potential for the cable socket to be damaged resulting in costly repairs to dismantle the earmuff and replace. With our design the cable may still fail if strained beyond normal operating conditions, however the earmuff remains protected by the strain relief mechanism, allowing quick cost effective replacement of the main cable.
- NRR 24dB (Noise Reduction Rating).
- Comes standard with foam ear pads but you can purchase gel ear pads for extra comfort.
- Dust proof PTT.
- 1 year warranty.
GME –GME, S1
HYT – H1S, K1, M1, M5
HYTERA – H4, H5
ICOM – S1, S2, S2Air (Airband Handheld), S3, S3W, S4, S6
KENWOOD – K1, K2, K4
KIRISUN – K1, M1, M5
MAXON – S1
MOTOROLA – M1, M4, M5, M6, M7, M12, MT1B
RELM – M5
SEPURA – STP
SIMOCO – SC1, M5
TAIT – T1
TooAir – K1
VERTEX – S1, Y3, Y6